The Oddities & Curiosities Expo is committed to providing a safe environment for you to come and enjoy all things weird again. Please review our COVID-19 safety guidelines to follow at our 2022 shows.
WE FOLLOW ALL CITY/STATE/VENUE COVID GUIDELINES.
Albuquerque 3/5, Chicago 4/2, Dallas 3/26, Tulsa, 4/16, Indianapolis 4/23, Columbus 4/30, Milwaukee 5/28:
Masks strongly recommended and appreciated regardless of vaccination status. Vaccination/test proof not required at these dates.
Minneapolis 5/21 - Masks required per city guideline. (We will update if this changes by May.)
THERE ARE NO TICKET REFUNDS.
- Masks are highly recommended and appreciated regardless of vaccination status. *MAKE NOTE: THIS VARIES PER CITY/COUNTY GUIDELINES. MASKS CAN BE REQUIRED AT OUR EVENT IF YOUR CITY HAS A MANDATE.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Sanitize your hands at any of our sanitizing stations placed throughout the hall.
- There will be a constant flow of air into the halls due to heightened circulation.
- All vendor maps and information will be available digitally via QR code. Find the QR at entry and on banners throughout the hall.
- Buying in advance enables completely contactless entry. You can show your ticket either on your phone to be scanned or print it off - it’s up to you.
- We have additional crew assigned to clean surfaces and restrooms extremely frequently. All doors will be propped open for touch less entry.
Copyright © 2017 Oddities & Curiosities Expo - All Rights Reserved.