We all know that 2021 may look a little different. For events and entertainment to be able to happen in 2021, we all must work together to follow the simple guidelines required to safely gather again. We know some of these guidelines are not fun... but vendors and artists NEED you right now! We appreciate your cooperation and support for our amazing vendors and for us... you are what keeps us going.
The Oddities & Curiosities Expo is committed to providing a safe environment for you to come and enjoy all things weird again. Please review our COVID-19 safety guidelines to follow at our 2021 shows. These guidelines have been approved by each city prior to our arrival.
- Touch-free entry/exit/restrooms
- Sanitizer stations across the halls and lobbies
- Continual supply of fresh air into the building due to high rate of ventilation. Opening outside doors if applicable
- Signage across the venue promoting handwashing, social distancing, etc
- Social distancing points noted on ground for line areas
- Additional cleaning in lobbies/restrooms/concession areas
- All venue employees are required to wear face coverings and go through a daily health check before going to work
- Concession areas focus on “grab and go” items to limit contact and encourage cashless transactions
- Potential restroom stall closers to allow distancing, depending on size of the public restroom
- Limiting capacity inside the hall
- Masks are mandatory to enter. Masks must be worn correctly... from the bridge of your nose to under your chin. Masks can only be removed in the concession area for eating/drinking at a table.
- We highly recommend purchasing tickets in advance! This will help us maintain contactless entry. If you do not purchase in advance, we will accept contactless card payments at the door.
- Vendors will have contactless payment options available. Highly encouraged!
- Adding additional staff to help maintain social distancing and mask wearing inside the event
- Large booths will be divided by 8ft thick draping to allow social distancing between vendors
- All O&C Expo staff members and vendors will be wearing masks.
- All aisles will be 20-30ft to allow for social distancing while shopping
- 6ft table vendors will be spaced out to allow social distancing
- Eliminating paper handouts and going all digital for our vendor maps - we will provide a QR code to scan upon arrival
- Making frequent overhead announcements to remind attendees to use sanitizing stations, wash their hands and practice social distancing
- Large “safety” reminder signs at entry with key points. (Asking people to not touch vendor items unless you intend to purchase, wash hands, keep masks on in common areas, etc.)
- Limited capacity inside the hall. Our floor plans will allow for each person who walks in the door to have 36sqft to themselves to allow for social distancing. The total capacity will depend on the total room size and will vary.
This list is ever growing as we navigate through this tough time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Copyright © 2017 Oddities & Curiosities Expo - All Rights Reserved.