GA Advance: $10 (Unless otherwise noted. Select Ticket Master venues can be higher with fees. Sadly out of our control.)
GA Day of: $15 (unless otherwise noted)
* Kids 12 and under free (do not need a ticket)
* Limited tickets available each hour to allow social distancing
* Tickets available day of
Two Headed Duckling Taxidermy Class: $235
* Includes everything you need (including entry)
* 10am - 4pm with 2 15 min break and a 30 min lunch.
Museum of Marvelous Mutations "The World’s Largest Traveling Freak Show": $5 advance / $7 day of
* Kids 5 and under free
* Brought to you by Rainy Day Revival
WE FOLLOW ALL CITY/STATE/VENUE COVID GUIDELINES. THERE ARE NO TICKET REFUNDS.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, TIMED TICKETING HAS BEEN ADDED! IF YOU DID NOT CHOOSE A TIME, YOU CAN ENTER WHENEVER. IF YOU DID CHOOSE A TIME, PLEASE ENTER AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO THAT TIME. 12PM, 2PM OR 4PM!
Copyright © 2017 Oddities & Curiosities Expo - All Rights Reserved.