GA Advance: $10 (unless otherwise noted)
GA Day of: $15 (unless otherwise noted)
* Kids 12 and under free (do not need a ticket)
* Limited tickets available each hour to allow social distancing
* Tickets available day of
Two Headed Duckling Taxidermy Class: $235
* Includes everything you need (including entry)
* 10am - 4pm with 2 15 min break and a 30 min lunch.
Museum of Marvelous Mutations "The World’s Largest Traveling Freak Show": $5 advance / $7 day of
* Kids 5 and under free
* Brought to you by Rainy Day Revival
WE FOLLOW ALL CITY/STATE/VENUE COVID GUIDELINES. This can include vaccination proof/negative covid test requirements. Details vary per city. Ticket refunds are NOT given if you are unwilling to following guidelines/can't get tested in time (if applicable). DO NOT BUY AN ADVANCE TICKET IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOU CAN ADHERE TO YOUR STATES GUIDELINES. THERE ARE NO TICKET REFUNDS.
Tickets coming soon.
Copyright © 2017 Oddities & Curiosities Expo - All Rights Reserved.